Search This Blog

Monday, December 10, 2012

crock pot hot chocolate

I had work friends over for a Christmas party and this hot chocolate was perfect.  I turned it on high to warm it up faster and then put on low for the rest of the party.  (in case you don't think ahead)  I had left overs which I put in jars and kept in the fridge to warm in the microwave for the kids.

Ingredients:

  • 1.5 cups whipping cream
  • 1 14oz can sweetened condensed milk
  • 6 cups milk
  • 1 teaspoon vanilla
  • 2 cups of semi sweet chocolate chips

Instructions:
Stir together the whipping cream, milk, vanilla, and chocolate chips in a crockpot.
Cover and cook on low for 2 hours, stirring occasionally, until mixture is hot and chocolate chips are melted. Stir again before serving. Garnish with whipping cream and a candy cane.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for your comments. I hope you will follow my blog.