Search This Blog

Thursday, November 25, 2010

Hours of cooking and you are done in 15 minutes...

Ok. Yes, I overate and now I'm way too full.  Almost done with clean up and then it's time to watch the Grinch and Charlie Brown.
Not a great picture of the Turkey.  I had already starting cutting it when I realized I needed a picture.

Here you see our traditional items.  Turkey, gravy, corn, stuffing, potatoes, green bean casserole, sweet potatoes, and homemade cranberry sauce.
The cranberry sauce looks like a jewel on the table and adds the most wonderful flavor to the Turkey.


I cleaned my plate.  Ouch.
I use to over eat all the time but a few years ago consciously made an effort to stop that, knowing that one day it would catch up with me.  Well today, I went back to my old ways.


Anne and her Turkey Leg

Owen and his turkey leg

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for your comments. I hope you will follow my blog.