Search This Blog

Tuesday, November 23, 2010

Yay! It's almost Thanksgiving

Although no one is coming for Thanksgiving, I intend to do the whole meal for just the four of us.  With Sean and his vegetarian ways, there will be a lot of Turkey left over even with the small sized one I found.

So let me update why I haven't posted much lately.  Friday of last week, we went to the good ol' hockey game. The UNO Mavericks played well and are currently seated 4th in the nation.  It was fun.  Saturday, Sean and I went to the Children's Hospital benefit at the Qwest center.  Kenny Rogers played after our meal.  It was surprisingly really good.  He sounded great.

We had Grilled Cheese sandwiches for lunch

 
Getting a lot of use out of the electric griddle I bought from bakers.  It's perfect for making up the chocolate chip pancakes as well.  I also like to make quesadillas with it too.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for your comments. I hope you will follow my blog.