Search This Blog

Sunday, November 14, 2010

Sunday Sunday... ba duh, ba duh da dum!

A busy day today.  Yesterday, Sean and I visited Sur La Table.  We...well, more like I have become obsessed with a couple of espresso machines.  One that has pods and one that is fully automatic and is outa-this-world expensive.  The pod one wasn't too crazy on price but still more than I want to pay.  Anyway, I have got to start saving.  One way to do that is to make my own at home with my french press and manual froth-er.  Surprisingly, my homemade eggnog latte turned out great. 

Vegetarian Shepherds Pie
Tonight I made a vegetarian version of a shepherds pie.


The Kids of course hated it because it was full of "cooked vegetables" but it's one of Sean's favorite meals.  So to make up for it I made banana bread.


It wasn't my best batch...I forgot to put in the secret ingredients, so it turned out normal rather than fantabulous.







1 comment:

  1. I love this page. There is something really cool about the way you're doing it and I love seeing what you're making for dinner etc.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for your comments. I hope you will follow my blog.