Search This Blog

Thursday, November 18, 2010

It's only Thursday?

I think this week felt very slow and yet it was very busy so it should have felt fast.  What's with that?  The weather has turned and I could easily just hibernate.  Football for Owen is over...last night was the pizza party.  Varsity cafe and Roman Coin Pizza 144th and F street has GREAT pizza.

Tonight Owen had hockey and Anne had dance.  Combine that with hours of homework and it's been a long day.  I decided to make Owen's favorite Fettuccine Alfredo not realizing that Sean stopped on the way from hockey and fed the kid.  Bummer, I think he missed out on the best one yet


For desert I made Pecan Blondies.   They are chewy and delicious.


To make you have to melt the sugar and butter together so it gets kind of caramel-y and then add that mixture to the dry ingredients.


Tomorrow we are having a water filter/softener installed on the house.  I haven't decided what I'll make since I'll be stuck here until they finish.  Any suggestions?  I need to shop for Turkey day as well.  I'm hoping for a Blizzard for Thanksgiving since we don't have to be anywhere.  Why not get it out of the way since I'm sure we'll have one soon enough.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for your comments. I hope you will follow my blog.