Search This Blog

Wednesday, December 1, 2010

Tonight I make Chocolate Cavity Maker Cake

Anne loves chocolate and sweets so this should be right up her alley.  Not exactly sure what I'll do for decoration.  I'll post a picture with the finished product so stay tuned!.................

UPDATE:  Cake smells delicious but I tried to flip it too soon and so it's not photo worthy.  I will make another cake for the party and drizzle chocolate ganache with fondant decor.  I'll take a pic of that one so stay tuned on Friday.

Tonight we had salmon marinated in balsamic dressing.  Recipe called for Italian but I didn't have any...well it didn't taste that great.  Definitely edible but I'd avoid doing that again.  I made the Steakhouse bread again in the bread maker and again it was delicious.  It's a small loaf so perfect for 4 people.

This Calla Lilly has lasted for about a month now.  I bought three plants and as the flowers begin to wilt I put them in vases.  I've not had to throw out any yet.  They are amazing.  Quite a value

1 comment:

  1. Will you post the recipe for this cake? Sounds delish! - Julia

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for your comments. I hope you will follow my blog.