Search This Blog

Saturday, December 4, 2010

Hurray for Saturday!

The party went off splendidly.  The girls were great.  They had fun decorating Pfeffernuese Men.  I had the dough already made so why bother to make gingerbread.

It was so cold today.  Halfway through the day, after we cleaned house and put it back together, we decided to take Anne to Village Point to spend some of her gift certificates.  We got hungry.  We usually stop and eat but I thought, hey it's a perfect kind of day for fondue.  We stopped at the store for a package of fondue cheese and a bottle of wine.  So fun, and very filling.

picked up this fondue set online at JC Penny for about $25

I think Owen liked it best!

homemade sourdough bread

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for your comments. I hope you will follow my blog.