Search This Blog

Sunday, January 9, 2011

Snowy Sunday


After the hockey game the snow really started coming down. I wanted to make gingerbread cookies but I don't have molasses. Called a couple of neighbors but they didn't have it either. Oh well, made up some dough for facaccia to make the special sammy. Come to find out we don't have all the ingredients for that either. I'll have to bake it up and save it for tomorrow and pick up the fixings on the way home from work. It's the grocery shopping and ingredients that are frustrating to me. I quite enjoy cooking otherwise.

Since we ate up all the homemade ice-cream I guess I'll make some. Going for mocha flavored this time. I would make the cinnamon but the kids don't like it as well. I'll make that tomorrow maybe.

I just don't want to go out in the snow to the store. Lots of gumbo from last night. I tried posting a pic but the mobile blog isn't working. I'll post it the old fashioned way later.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for your comments. I hope you will follow my blog.